Wood plastic composite is a composite material lumber or timber made of recycled plastic and waste wood fiber. Its most widespread use is in outdoor deck floors, but it's also used for railing, fences, landscaping timbers, cladding and siding, park benches, molding and trim, window and door frames, and indoor furniture.
1. Environmental friendly, non-pollution, no toxic chemicals.
2. Recoverable, recycle, classical environment protection materials.
3. Against UV, weather resistance, flexible and strong arcing curves.
4. Corrosion resistance, moisture resistance and resistant to hot.
5. Colorful, easy to clean and maintenance.
6. Processing easily, suitable for any wood processing machine.